Zoner Photo Studio 8 is an application used for viewing, editing, and managing images. The application’s file manager lets users find images stored in the computer and organize these. The manager’s interface is simple, showing a folder tree, file browser, and an information panel displaying the details of the image file. The image editor provides users with a basic set of easy-to-use tools for image enhancement, including a red eye removal tool, clone stamp tool, and adjustments for colors and levels. The other features offered by this application are the following:
• Filters – users can add filter effect to photos, including Retro, Lomo, Bleach Bypass, and Polaroid. Advanced effects include 3D, Tilt-shift, and HDR.
• Batch Edit – users can save time by sorting through multiple photos and applying an edit action to the whole batch.
• Basic photo editing – users can easily retouch photos using editing tools such as Color Correct, Sharpen, and Red Eye Removal. The application also comes with a quick fix option that automatically corrects images. Users can also stitch together multiple photos to create a panorama.
• Automatic backups – this application creates backups of the original files that the user can easily retrieve or revert to when needed.
• Sharing – photos can be shared directly from Zoner Photo Studio 8 to social networking and media sites such as Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, or to the company’s own site, photo-sharing site, Zonerama.