YASA MP4 Video Converter is a program that allows users to convert video files between formats. It supports different formats, such as WMV, MOV, SVCD, AVI, DivX, and many others. When converting, users have complete control over the settings. The program has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use for just about anyone. When a video is imported to the main window, users can view video information, such as the filename, file type, target file type, duration of the video, resolution, and the status. The application also has a built in media player, so users can preview videos.
A summary of the source video’s original settings can be seen at the upper right side of the window. Users can tweak the conversion settings by configuring the settings beside the video player. Some of the settings include the output file format, copyright, title, author, comments, and video and audio settings. More of the program’s features are listed below:
• Supports for a wide variety of video file formats
• Supports hundreds of video and audio codecs
• Video conversion can be done without clogging up the system
• Comes with step by step video instructions on how to convert video files
• Users can change the program’s skin