Word Password Recovery Master is an application that allows users to recover passwords for Microsoft Word documents. It supports recovery for Microsoft Word versions 1997 to 2010. The application is simple and easy to use and recovering passwords can be done in just a few seconds. The computer must be connected to the Internet in order for the application to work.
The program has a simple user interface where users can import files by using the browser. There are four options on the main window – Password to open, Password to modify, Document protection passwords, and VBA project password. When the user has chosen one of the options, the unlocked padlock button must be clicked to start the process of recovering the password. After the program has recovered the password, it saves a new Word document on the computer without a password. Users can then open the document, edit it, or print it out. Other main features of the program are the following:
• Capable of cracking passwords in just a few seconds
• Allows users to edit the password
• Simple and easy to use interface even for novice computer users
• Passwords recovered can be copied to the Windows clipboard
• Support for batch recovery of passwords