Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder is designed to turn video into Flash files such as SWF and FLV. The program supports numerous video files including AVI, MPG, MP4, and DAT to name a few. It also supports SD and HD videos.
There is a default setting in the file queue that can be altered anytime to start the conversion right away. When adding files into the program, it can either be done by clicking the file browser or using the drag-and-drop method. This program application also includes editing functions that allow the user to trim and merge videos, apply effects, and change the interface skin for the Flash player. Aside from this, pre-loaders can also be selected from the list of presets, credits can be added, and default snapshots can be modified.
• Built-in media player where the user can preview the clips
• Files can be uploaded directly to a specified web page.
• Video settings can be modified and HTML and thumbnails can be set
• Keep the quality of the videos intact even with reduced size
• Videos can be directly uploaded to a blog, Google video, and other video-sharing sites.
With its clean and user-friendly interface, Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder makes its usage easier for beginners.