Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is an application used for recording streaming audio from different websites, such as Rhapsody, Pandora, YouTube, and Napster. The program is integrated within the web browser window. To use the application, access the page where the audio is located and click the record button. There is no need to monitor the application while recording, as it automatically splits tracks when the song changes. It can also remove recordings of advertisements.
The program has a scheduling feature that enables users to automatically record radio programs. Users can set a specific time to start and stop recording. Recordings can further be spliced into smaller sections. Additionally, song information can be downloaded from the Internet (album titles, artist, song title, and genre). The application also has the ability to create ringtones from recorded audio. This can be done in just the click of a button. It can export in MP3 and M4R format.
Here are the other features of the program:
• Records in the same quality the audio is broadcasted
• Support for recording from more than 500 audio streaming websites
• Simple and easy to use interface
• Supports a wide variety of audio sources
• Recordings are compatible with popular media players, such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, and Winamp