WinUtilities BHO Remover is a program that is capable of removing BHOs on the web browser. A BHO is a module that is added to the web browser to offer added functionality. Some of the BHOs added by third party programs can be spyware and adware that can be harmful to the system. To use the application, choose one of the BHOs that are listed. Click the on the ‘Remove’ button that can be found at the bottom of the main window. The computer may be restarted in order for the components of the BHO to be fully removed from the web browser window.
WinUtilities BHO Remover also offers other options for the user to manage the BHO. Some of the options are:
• Enable – enables the BHO on the web browser
• Disable – disables the BHO on the web browser
• Detailed Information – provides detailed information about the BHO; additional information can also be acquired from the Internet
• Remove – deletes the BHO from the Windows registry
• Jump to registry – looks for the BHOs registry key and value in the registry editor
• Refresh – refreshes the BHO list after making some changes
WinUtilities BHO Remover is a standalone program that also comes with other WinUtilities products.