Windows 7 Manager is a system utility program developed by Yamicsoft for the Windows 7 operating system. This program is used for optimizing, tweaking, repairing and cleaning up the computer with a Windows 7 OS. Its main purpose is to speed up the system, remove system fault, and enhance system security.
The program is composed of multiple small utilities for its various functions. These utilities are grouped into seven categories according to its functions:
• Information – Utilities under this category provides detailed information about the entire system as well as the hardware on the computer. It also allows users to find Windows installation key.
• Optimizer – This category provides tools for tweaking the system in order to improve various Windows 7 aspects such as shutdown speed, windows startup, and more.
• Cleaner – The Cleaner tools is used for cleaning up and increasing disk space.
• Customization – Users can also customize the system’s appearance including Desktop, Explorer, Notification Area, Taskbar, and Start Menu using the tools under this category.
• Security – Users may also enhance the security of the computer using the tools found in the Security section.
• Network – It is also possible to enhance and optimize the Internet speed and manage all the shared items via the Network section of Windows 7 Manager.
• Misc. Utilities – This category offers a various Windows tools. It also provides tools for managing the system items, and other miscellaneous Windows 7 tasks.