WavePad Sound Editor is an audio application that enables users to create and edit sound recordings. With this program, users will be able to record voiceovers, reduce the vocal track from a music file, make ringtones from recordings and music files, get sound bites, remove noise from audio files, and save files on portable devices such as MP3 players and smartphones. This program has a comprehensive set of audio editing tools that allow users do the following:
• Edit sounds – users can cut, copy, and paste; delete and insert; and trim parts of audio files.
• Add audio effects – among the built-in effects users can add to their audio track are echo, equalizer, normalize, reverse, and amplify.
• Restore audio – users can reduce noise and remove clicks and pops from audio tracks.
• Batch processing – users can apply effects to multiple files at once.
• Create and modify voice recordings – this application has tools for turning text to speech, doing spectral analysis, and changing voice recordings.
• Create bookmarks – users can add bookmarks to long audio files so they can easily locate and assemble segments as needed.
WavePad Sound Editor has support for different file formats such as MP3, FLAC, WMA, VOX, OGG, and WMA, among other audio formats.