VoiceCenter is an audio application that is used for creating voice messages. It can be used with different products from the same developer. The program’s interface is simple and intuitive, which makes it easy to use even for those who are not computer savvy. It allows users to send voice messages in WMA or WAV formats that can be attached to emails and used for other applications, such as instant messaging. Users can easily drag and drop the voice file to the interface of an application to send it.
The program’s main interface is small and consists of only the major buttons used for recording. The buttons are located at the bottom part of the window (Stop, Play, Record, Email). More options, such as the playback speed, can be accessed by clicking on the arrow at the right side of the interface. This brings out another menu. The application can also be used with the developer’s PCTI 3-Way for recording conversations that happen on the computer. More features of the program include the following:
• Produces high-quality recording that comes with a noise reduction technology called PureAudio
• Users will be able to modify voice tones using the application
• Voice notes created with the application can be used as alarms for computer reminders
• Comes with different skins that users can choose from to change appearance of the program
• Supports one-click recording feature even when window is minimized