Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML) 8.2 Enterprise Edition helps architects and businesses in their processes and operations. The program employs a powerful and easy-to-use visual UML or Unified Modeling Language modeling and instrument case. It enables the user to handle applications faster by reversing engineering diagrams from codes and improving these through visual enhancement. All kinds of drawings can be handled in VP-UML such as:
• Composite structure diagram – Visualizes the internal structures of a class and uses a system model at a micro point of view.
• Timing diagram – Distributes system time, occurrence, indication, and space in real time.
• Interaction Overview diagram – An essential overall view of interactive pictures of the entire control flow.
• State Machine diagram – The crucial part in modeling design, which enables event-driven systems. The model helps improve and develop the systems’ efficiency and helps the system stabilize.
• Communication diagram – The entire documentation or the structural process involved as a way of exchanging messages from groups to ungrouping for efficient purposes.
Visual Paradigm for UML 8.2 Enterprise Edition facilitates and employs databases easily. The application also adopts other ways of modeling such as ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) and ORM (Object-Role Modeling) diagrams. In addition, databases, tables, procedures, sequences, and database views in an ERD and can be stored.