VinylStudio is an application used for creating MP3 files from vinyl records and cassette tapes. It also has tools for recording, editing, cleaning, and burning discs.
Here are the features of the VinylStudio program:
• Audio Cleaning – The audio cleaning feature consists of a de-clicker, a graphic equalizer, and other tools for eliminating unwanted noises and distortions on an audio file. Users can also undo and redo actions when editing.
• Recording – The recording features allows users to record audio files in different formats including WAV, FLAC, OGG, MP3, and AIFF. Users can use turntables that are connected to the computer when recording audio.
• Burn CDs – Users can burn audio CDs using the application. It has a drag-and-drop interface so users can simply drag files to the window to add them to the burn list. VinylStudio offers burning of audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and MP3 DVDs.
• Split Tracks – The track-splitting feature of the application allows users to clip out unwanted sections of an audio track. Output files can be saved in different formats, such as WMA, AIFF, OGG, WAV, or MP3.
• Track Listing – The application has a track listing feature that allows users to look up names of files, find album art, search album names, and verify other audio information.