VideoGet is an application that allows users to easily download videos from different websites. It is able to download from more than 900 video websites where most of the files are stored in FLV format. The application also converts the videos to other file formats so that they can be compatible for playback with different devices, such as Zune, iPhone, PSP, and portable media players.
Here are the other features of the application:
• Convert to different video formats (AVI, MP4, MOV, WAV, MPG, etc.)
• Download up to 20 videos simultaneously
• Download while converting feature
• Download videos in high quality
• Resume broken downloads without starting from the beginning
VideoGet installs as a button on the web browser’s interface. When a website with a video is opened, users can click on the program’s icon to launch the download window. The video will then be added to the list of downloads. Users can keep track of all the current downloads on the program’s main window. The options for downloading can also be changed from the main window. Some of the options include the output format, the width and height of the video, audio quality, video encoder, audio channels, etc.