TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 is a program that removes the junk items from the Windows system registry. The program makes use of a high performance engine that is capable of looking for junk files and errors in the registry quickly. In addition, it has a complex algorithm that accurately detects errors. The application’s main window consists of five tabs for performing tasks. These are – Quick Optimizer, Troubleshooting, Windows Cleaner, System Information, and Restore Backup.
• Quick Optimizer – This tool allows users to clean the Windows registry, activity traces from the web browser, and temporary files. It can also optimize Windows and network settings to boost the computer’s performance.
• Troubleshooting – This section enables users to fix problems that are present in the system.
• Windows Cleaner – The Windows Cleaner section consists of several tools for removing unnecessary files. Some of the tools included in the section are the disk cleaner, registry defragmenter, registry cleaner, track cleaner, and the startup manager.
• System Information – Users can find details about the computer under the System Information tab. Information displayed includes the computer name, processor, memory, video adapter, screen resolution, monitor, and physical storage devices in the system.
• Restore Backup – This tool is used for creating backups of the system. It can also be used to revert the system back to a working state if the system crashed due to the changes made by the application.