Trio – The Great Settlement is a match 3 video game that was first released in 2010. In the game, players must release the Orbics from their prison and help them build a new settlement where they can be happy. At the start of each level, there are different-colored Orbics locked inside a box at the bottom of the screen. With the contraption at the top of the screen, players must drop the Orbics to match the color of the ones at the bottom. This frees up the Orbics from their boxes. The left panel on the game screen displays the level number, the player’s score, and the amount of money that they have. Each level is also timed, so players must free all the Orbics before time runs out. The timer is located at the right side of the screen.
Here are the other key features of the game:
• Build a settlement for the Orbics using money earned from each level
• Different characters to meet along the way
• Defeat bosses to help the Orbics live in freedom
• Collect power-ups to make it easier to beat each level
• Finish goals and collect trophies
The game features more than 70 levels of gameplay.