TimeOff is an employee tracking and attendance program that enables managers and administrators to keep track of business scheduling. The application comes with a wizard that enables managers to add the business’ benefit policies and input employee and time information. It has a drag and drop interface that makes it easier to use, especially for those who are not computer savvy. The application’s main use is for tracking the hours rendered by each employee in order for the manager to know the benefit hours and how much the employee earns based on attendance. All of the categories and parameters are controlled by the manager.
The employee database consists of various employee information, such as the first and last names, employee ID number, when the employee started to work for the company, term date, department, and position. Managers can also add comments to the file of each employee.
Here are the other main features of the TimeOff application:
• Supports multiple managers and users with different levels of access and security
• Support for importing and exporting of data
• Managers can add several policies for each type of benefit
• Comes with a wizard and online instructions on how to use the application
• Users can add department, employee, and benefit policy information