TidySongs is a music management program that enables users to manage and fix the information of songs in their music library. It is a simple application that even novice computer users will be able to use. This can be handy when users have a large collection of music that consists of thousands of songs. Some of the main features of the application are the following:
• Makes use of online database – The application makes use of an online database to fill in song information that is missing from the user’s files. The computer must be connected to the Internet in order for this feature to work.
• Searches for album art – If there are albums in the music library that do not have an album artwork, the program automatically looks for them. The application adds large artwork that supports the size of album artwork for iPods.
• Fill other song information – The program is also able to fill in other song data, such as the genre, year of release, album, and artist.
• Fix wrong song details – The application is also capable of correcting song details, such as misspellings of song titles, albums, and artist names.
• Looks for duplicate songs – The program is also able to look for duplicate songs and deletes them from the library.
TidySongs is no longer being developed and has been replaced by Rinse My Music.