Thoosje Quick XP Optimizer is a system optimizer for the Windows XP operating system. It is easy to use and can be used even by those who are not computer savvy. The program has a small window where users can just click the parts of the system to optimize. The five areas that it can process are the following:
• Optimize Shutdown/Restart/Booting – This is used for optimizing the system in order for the computer to boot up, restart, and shutdown faster.
• Optimize Windows Interface – Users can check this option to improve the operating system’s speed and performance.
• Optimize Applications – This option improves the speed and performance of the application’s that are installed in the computer.
• Optimize Internet – This option optimizes the web browser window so that users can browse websites faster.
• Optimize Hard Disk and Processor – The program optimizes the computer’s processor and hard drive so for increased speed and performance.
Users can choose only some of these options or all of them. Afterwards, they can click on the Optimize button at the bottom of the window to start the process. A progress bar is located at the bottom of the window as well so users can see how much time remains before the process is complete.