Syncovery, formerly called Super Flexible File Synchronizer, is a backup application that synchronizes files across servers, notebooks, online cloud storages, and PCs. With the application, users can keep backups and synchronize folders while keeping their original structures. There is no limit on the size of the backups that can be saved. It also supports Unicode characters so that filenames can be displayed in the original language they were written. When saving files, users can create a profile for settings that are often used.
Here are the other features of the Syncovery program:
• Parallel copies – The application is able to create parallel copies of a file up to ten times.
• Scheduler – The scheduler enables users to set a time for synchronizing the files can folders at the most convenient time.
• Compression and encryption – files can be kept in a zip file and encrypted. The program uses 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard).
• Detects moved files – The application is able to detect files that are moved to a different location. The program mirrors the changes on the other side of the sync, too.
• Versioning of copies – With this feature, several versions of the same file can be kept. The application also has several naming schemes for easier management of different versions of the same file.