SpringPublisher is used for creating professional postcards, flyers, letterheads, business cards, and labels. Users can create these from scratch or use templates that can be downloaded from the official website. Some of the features of the program are the following:
• High-resolution support – The application supports high-resolution images with a maximum of 350 dpi.
• Support for different components – Users can add different components to projects, such as maps, QR codes, logos, pictures, text, and shapes.
• Different style options – Settings of elements in the project can be tweaked. Some of these include the rotation, size, opacity, and shadows.
• High quality templates – High quality templates are available for users who do not want to create projects from scratch.
• Printer support – Projects can be printed out using professional or home printers.
SpringPublisher’s interface is simple and intuitive. Task buttons are located at the left and upper portion of the window. These include Open, New Project, Save Project, Print, Insert Shape, Insert Image, and Page Manager. The right side of the window displays Layers, Background Color, and Canvas Properties. The window has a tabbed interface, so several projects can be opened all at the same time. The main area also has a ruler for viewing the exact size of the project.