Spotify is an audio streaming service that was first released in 2008. It offers users content from different music labels, such as Universal, Warner, EMI, and Sony. Users must sign up for a Spotify account to use the application. A Facebook account may also be used to log in. On the application’s main screen, users can keep track of all the songs in their music collection. More audio files can be imported to the program from the computer’s hard drive.
Main features of Spotify are the following:
• Access Music Anywhere – Spotify is compatible with different devices, such as mobile phones and tablets. This allows users to listen to their music collection anywhere.
• Share Music – Spotify users can share their playlists and music library to other users through the program’s interface. This can be done by accessing a friend’s Spotify profile and clicking on the “Add” button.
• Artist Radio – The Artist Radio features allows users to discover music by other artists. This radio stream looks for tracks that are parallel to songs by popular artists.
• Facebook Support – Users can share their playlists to friends and vice versa with Facebook integration. Songs can be shared with just one click.
• Purchase Music – Spotify allows users to purchase MP3s of songs or even entire albums straight from the program’s interface.
With Spotify, users are able to manage their own music collection and discover new artists and songs by connecting with other users.