Sony ACID Pro is a digital audio workstation that consists of a set of professional tools for all audio editing needs. The program allows users to edit audio tracks or create original songs from scratch. It comes with interactive tutorials that provide step by step instructions on how to use the different tools featured in the software. Features of the Sony ACID application are listed below:
• Media Manager – The application comes with a media manager where users can organize all the music tracks. The files can be tagged so that it’s easier to look for a specific track from the entire music library.
• Loops – There are more than 30,000 loops built-in to the application. These loops are created from 90 virtual instruments. In addition, users can download more loops from the ACID Pro website.
• Format Friendly – Sony ACID Pro supports a wide variety of audio file formats. Users can place different types of media files on one track.
• Edit MIDI files – The program can also be used for editing and creating MIDI tracks. Some of the features of the MIDI editing tool are inline editing, envelope automation recording, MIDI track freeze, and groove quantization tools.
• CD burning – After creating a project, users can burn the audio tracks as WAV, MP3, and other audio file formats.