Sonne DVD Burner is a program used for burning data discs, ISO discs, and video files. The application’s main window consists of tasks that can be done with the application. These tasks include:
• DVD Creator – Allows users to create a DVD complete with a menu
• Capture Video to Burn – Enables users to capture a video file from a disc or other sources, such as tuners and USB thumb drives to burn to a DVD
• Burn to Disc – This allows users to burn different files to DVDs
• Erase Disc – Allows users to erase information on a disc
• Recorder Information – Displays information about the recorder
The program’s interface is intuitive and all the buttons are clearly labeled, which makes it easy to use for both novice and advanced computer users. Users can create different chapters for their DVDs and customize menus by adding backgrounds, buttons, and text. The applications also come with several templates that can be readily used. When creating DVDs, users also have the option to choose NTSC or PAL, the video’s aspect ratio and format, and the quality of the video. Sonne DVD Burner has a built-in burning engine that is capable of creating discs on different Windows systems.