Soldat is a side-view action game that was first released in 2002. It is a multiplayer game that allows players to control soldiers and battle against other players in a 2D environment. The game features more than 18 military weapons. The game can be played for free, but there are also optional bonuses that can be acquired for a fee. Soldat offers seven game modes. These are:
• Deathmatch – In this mode, players fight against each other and the player with the most kills wins the game.
• Rambomatch – Players must get John Rambo’s bow to get super powers. Other players must hunt for the player who has the bow to get points for killing.
• Pointmatch – This mode is similar to Deathmatch, but players must fight each other to gain points. There are also more points awarded for combo kills.
• Capture the Flag – Two teams fight against each other in this mode. The team that catches the other team’s flag and bring it to their home base wins.
• Teammatch – in this mode, four teams fight against each other. The team with the most kills wins.
• Hold the Flag – Two teams fight over a yellow flag. The team that has the flag gets points.
• Infiltration – In this mode, two teams battle. The blue team must defend the black flag, while the red team must steal the black flag.