SmartDraw is an application used for creating professional-looking presentations, flowcharts, floor plans, and other diagrams. The program consists of all the tools for creating these. Project templates can be accessed from the left side of the main window. Some of the tools that can be used include charts and graphs, timelines, landscape plants, maps, flowcharts, and many others. The program can be integrated in Microsoft Office programs as well.
Here are the main features of the SmartDraw program:
• Automatically formats objects – The program comes with an automatic formatting feature that makes it easy for users to create presentations and diagrams.
• Exporting projects – Projects created with the SmartDraw program can be exported to different programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, PDF, Outlook) and in different file formats (JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, and more)
• Support for adding comments – Instead of putting comments in a separate document, users can place comments directly on the project itself. Users can place comments anywhere too.
• Print from the program – Projects created with the application can be printed directly from the interface. There are also printer settings that can be tweaked before printing the documents.
• Full customization – With the application, users have complete control over the appearance of projects with customization features. There are professional-looking themes included in the program, but users can change styles with just one click.