SiDiary is an application that allows diabetics to keep track of their health. The program supports Diabetes Type 1, Diabetes Type 2, and Gestational Diabetes. The program can be used as a log file for monitoring the user’s daily condition. Some of the information that can be tracked include the blood pressure, insulin injections, medicines, carbohydrate intake, and blood glucose levels. Users can add descriptions to each of the fields. Users can also input safe ranges and each entry will be color coded so it can be easily seen if the user goes overboard.
Other features of the SiDiary program include the following:
• provides detailed graphs with statistics for different parameters
• users can easily set up the program by answering a few questions
• information regarding blood pressure meters, blood glucose, and other important data straight to the user’s mobile device
• comes with a food database for tracking the user’s daily intake
• has an integrated blood glucose calculator
Users can manually input information to the program, but information can also be imported from different sources, such as CSV files, Medtronic CareLink, Abbott CoPilot, Lifescan InTouch-CSV, and other sources. Information from the program can also be exported as PDF, Text, HTML, XML, Excel, or RTF.