ShortKeys Lite is a tool that allows users to create shortcut keys for phrases or paragraphs that are often used. This reduces the time that users take to type commonly used sentences for articles, letters, and emails. The program is useful for email programs, text editors, and word processors. The program’s user interface is simple and intuitive, which makes it easy to use for just about anyone. On the main interface, users can see the shortcut key name and the replacement key. The program can replace a string of text with a maximum of 32 characters. The program must be launched on the computer before the shortcut keys can be used. More of the program’s features are listed below:
• Users can create an unlimited number of shortcuts on a single file
• Support for importing and exporting the list of shortcut keys for reference
• Users can add international characters and symbols to be used when creating shortcuts
• Can be paused so that users can manually input text when needed
• Comes with a British and American spell checker for proofing all the replacement text
The program can be set to launch as soon as the computer starts. This can be done under the Preferences window.