ReaConverter Pro converts images to different file formats. The program supports more than 400 graphic formats, such as bmp, ico, tiff, jpeg, and gif. The program supports batch conversion, allowing several images to be processed all at the same time. Aside from converting images, the application also comes with other useful tools:
• Watermarking Tool – This tool allows users to add a watermark to photos to prevent illegal use. The watermark settings, such as the text, position, and opacity, can be changed.
• Image Resizer – The image resizer is useful for converting large image files to smaller ones so they can be sent through email. The height and width of the image can be manually set by the user.
• RAW Converter – The RAW converter tool is mostly used by professional photographers when dealing with projects.
• Image Editor – ReaConverter Pro comes with an image editor for adding effects or changing the colors of the image. The editor comes with basic and advanced tools for editing of images.
• Scheduler – With the built-in scheduler, users can set when the conversion will begin. This is useful when dealing with plenty of images or when several tasks need to be done. Processing can be done continuously, monthly, weekly, or daily.