Quick Slide Show is a small application that enables users to create slideshows of their pictures. Users can select multiple images and add graphic effects. The way the slides are displayed varies according to the user’s taste and setting preference. Pictures can be browsed and selected directly from within the software’s user interface.
Quick Slide Show comes with added features exclusive to the application. Aside from allowing users to select images for their slideshow project, the program can add text and other imaging effects. In addition, the application allows the user to add music to the slideshow. Users can also choose from a variety of slide transition effects. Quick Slide Show’s other features include:
• Users can adjust the image’s width and height, add borders, set image position and choose the transition style and speed
• Select styles for slideshow playback
• Set the slideshow on automatic play or manual control
• Choose the number of frames that appear on-screen every second
• The ability to direct a frame to a live webpage at the end of the slideshow
Once users are done customizing their slideshows, they can save them on a specific folder. The slideshows can be displayed as a screensaver.