Quick Heal PCTuner is a system cleaning application developed by Quick Heal Technologies. It is specifically designed to optimize the computer by removing junk files from the computer. It also optimizes computer by removing privacy traces of commonly used applications and defragging system registry and page files. Aside from this, the application also helps protect privacy by permanently removing sensitive and confidential data from the computer’s hard drive.
Quick Heal PCTuner offers the following features:
• Disk Cleanup – This function allows the program to identify and remove junk files including Internet cache files, temporary files, empty folders, invalid shortcuts, and more.
• Auto Cleanup – This function is used for removing unwanted and unnecessary registry entries, junk files, Internet history traces, and other traces from commonly used applications.
• Registry Cleanup – This is a specific utility designed for optimizing the Windows registry by deleting invalid entries due to non-existent fonts or improper installation of programs.
• Traces Cleanup – The application can also be used for removing browsing history traces from commonly used browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, and others. This tool also deletes a list of recently used applications such as Windows Media Player, MS Office, WinRAR, and more. It also deletes saved passwords, browser cookies, auto-complete forms, and others.
• Secure Delete – This feature is used for deleting user-specified documents permanently making it impossible to recover using any recovery software.
Aside from these main functions, Quick Heal PCTuner also features a defragmenter utility, duplicate file finder, and restore functions.