Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery is the third installment in the Professor Fizzwizzle series of games. The game was first released in 2007. In the game, Professor Fizzwizzle must defeat one of his students, Penny Pyroclast, who has gone bad. The game features three difficulty levels – Kids, Regular, and Advanced. In each level, the player’s goal is to get Professor Fizzwizzle from one point to another. The game features 211 puzzles that are spread throughout the three difficulty levels.
The game can be played using the mouse and the keyboard. Arrow keys are used to control Professor Fizzwizzle’s directions, and number keys are used for collecting gadgets and deploying items. Throughout the different levels, the player must manipulate different items, such as magnets, gates, switches, barrels, and crates. The puzzle games are easier to complete on the first two difficulty levels, but it gets more challenging in the advanced mode.
Other features of the application include the following:
• More than 200 levels to complete for hours of gameplay
• Different level environments for added variety
• Interesting storyline that can be played by the entire family
• More levels can be downloaded to the game
• Comes with a feature that shows the solution to the puzzle