• It comes with its own HTML viewer for easy viewing of HTML email messages, and therefore does not need an external browser;
• Various aspects of the email client can be automated such as PocoScript, Events, and Filters;
• Users can make AutoText snippets while PocoMail is being used;
• Users can subscribe to numerous Newsgroups and RSS feeds, which can be sent via email or read on demand; and
• Emails can be located via the Quick Search function, which allows users to filter messages through labels
In addition, PocoMail comes with a simple and sleek user interface that users will be able to navigate easily. The screen essentially has three main parts, which consist of the folder index on the leftmost side, the email list at the center, and the preview pane on the rightmost side.