PhotoToFilm is a program that allows users to create a movie out of a collection of images. The program supports input of BMP and JPEG images and they can be imported to the program by using the browser on the interface. It is characterized by a user-friendly interface, making it ideal for both basic and advanced computer users. Photos added to the program are displayed on a timeline on the upper part of the window. Users can rearrange the photos according to how they want them to appear on the movie. Other options include enabling or disabling text insertion, cross-fading, and dynamic pictures.
A soundtrack may also be added to accompany the video. Other settings include the video compression or codec used for the output video, the resolution of the video, and the output location. Users can preview the output file from the lower right part of the main window. More of the program’s features are listed below:
• Automatically adds transitions between photos added to the video
• Capable of burning a DVD disc with the CopyToDVD program
• Does not clog up system resources
• Simple and intuitive user interface that can be navigated by anyone
• Comes with a comprehensive help file for beginners