MGI PhotoSuite is a suite of image-enhancement programs developed by MGI Software Corp. It is an easy way to for the novice user to organize, edit, modify, or enhance photographs. The software allows the user to touch-up and transform photos into better-quality images that can be shared with friends and family.
This complete suite of photo applications enables users to manipulate photo images in a variety of ways. It has more than 30 special effects to transform photos and faces. MGI Photosuite also has a number of other significant features.
• The software allows the creation of greeting cards, photo sports cards, magazine covers, and calendars with images from the user’s photo collection.
• Users can sharpen, crop, add effects, remove red-eye, repair damaged images, and more with the program’s various editing tools.
• The software comes with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface which fast-tracks photo editing for both professionals and beginners.
• It can organize photographs into albums.
• It can create posters and flyers.
• Photo albums can be used to create Web pages.
MGI PhotoSuite does away with complicated controls and interfaces to provide a more efficient user experience. Users can email or post their enhanced photos on their personal websites where they can share them with friends and family, in addition to simply using the program to enhance photos and then send these images via e-mail or other methods.