PhotoPad Image Editor is a photo editing application. The program comes with simple and advanced editing tools. Basic commands, such as rotating, cropping, and flipping pictures can be done. Users can also fine-tune the colors of an image by tweaking the contrast, hue, brightness, and saturation of the photo. Additionally, effects can be added to the image. Some of the effects that are built-in to the application include blur, sepia, vignette, black & white, grayscale, and others. The effects can be previewed first before they are applied to the image. Other features of the application are listed below:
• Support for creation of photo collages and mosaics with edited images
• Makes use of non-destructive editing, which enables users to easily undo changes made to the image
• Edited photos can be exported to Flickr or Facebook directly from the program’s interface
• User-interface is created for beginners and changes to the photo can be done by manipulating the sliders
• Support for adding text captions to the photo
PhotoPad Image Editor supports a wide variety of image file formats including BMP, GIF, PNG, and JPG. The program can also be used together with the PhotoStage SlideShow Software from the same developer in order to create slideshows.