PhotoFilmStrip is an application used for making movies out of still images and digital photos. The process can be done in three steps, which makes the program ideal for novice computer users. The application supports various file formats including DVD, VCD, SVCD, and Full HD. Tutorials are available upon launching the application. This enables users to learn how to use the application.
The program’s interface is simple and intuitive. The upper portion of the main window shows the images to be used for the video. Users can crop the picture to select the portion to be included. The bottom part of the window shows the images used in a filmstrip. Between the two parts are options for the look of the video including rotation and effect used. Under the process settings, users can set the transition time and duration of each frame. The last section is for adding subtitles to each image.
Other features of the PhotoFilmStrip program are the following:
• support for automatically rotating pictures by using EXIF information
• support for batch processing
• output video files supported include FLV and AVI
• users can add background music for the video
• supports different video effects, such as sepia and black and white