PhotoWatermark Professional is an application for adding watermarks to photos and protecting them from theft. This is useful for photographers who post their photos online. The program supports creating text and image watermarks. Other features of the application are the following:
• Batch Processing – The program supports a number of batch processing features including renaming, watermarking, cropping, framing, converting, and resizing.
• Safe for Photos – When adding watermarks, the program does not make changes to the source photo.
• Render Tools – The application consists of several tools and styles for an original watermark. Some of the styles and tools include texture fill, gradient, outline, shadows, emboss, and many others.
• Watermark Size – Users can set the watermark size to cover a percentage of the photo.
• Watermark Opacity – Users have total control over the opacity of the watermark to be used for the original photo. The opacity can be set from 0 to 100.
PhotoWatermark Professional’s interface is intuitive and is divided into different parts. The tools are located at the top portion of the main window. The different watermark components that users can change include general appearance, font, border, fill, position, and the text for the watermark. The center of the main window is where users can see the watermark on the chosen photo.