Periodic Table Explorer is a program that displays information about the different elements that can be found on the Periodic Table of Elements. It displays basic information, such as the element symbol, atomic weight, and atomic number, as well as other details, such as compounds association with the element, allotropes and isotopes, and their reactions with acids, halogens, and water. The program’s interface consists of a work area and command buttons that are found on the upper portion of the window. One of the main features of the application is the advanced search feature that enables users to look for an element and specific information about it.
Other features of the Periodic Table Explorer are the following:
• Has an interactive interface that displays the condition of elements in different temperatures
• Can display more than a hundred element images
• Users can change the colors of the graph according to their preference
• Has a map where users can see where elements are produced
• Shows a visual representation of chemical structures
The Periodic Table Explorer is easy to use and provides different types of information that can be used by both students and instructors. Users can also add their own notes under the Notes window when using the application.