PDF Image Extraction Wizard is a simple and easy to use program which allows users to pull or extract images from PDF documents. Normally, files are saved as PDF so that writers or owners of the information can keep the integrity of their presentation or data. However, if the user is a researcher for instance and needs to get the tables, graphs, or images on a particular file, then it will be time consuming to recreate it themselves.
On top of this, PDF Image Extraction Wizard offers the following functionalities:
• It Extracts images without re-compression. This means that the images are extracted with the best possible quality.
• It has a Wizard style program that is easy to use and makes users decide on a least amount of processes, only those which concern them.
• It can extract using Batch mode or multiple PDFs simultaneously.
• It does not require Adobe Acrobat.
• It can save images on different file types like JPEG, Tiff, Png, Bmp and Tga.
Additionally, the program can extract from password-protected files, can merge, rotate, and flip images, can add page numbers to extracted files and can perform specific editing functions like background transparency, page rotation, etc.