PDF Annotator is an application that allows users to add annotations to PDF documents. It comes with a variety of tools including shapes, objects, pen tools, text tools, stamps, and other graphics. It has a simple and easy to use interface that can be used by just about anyone. The program can be used for making corrections, adding notes, and collaborating on a project with other users. Annotations that are made on the PDF document can be easily removed or hidden with just a click.
All the tools the program offers can be accessed from the menus located at the upper portion of the window. There are also different settings that users can change, such as the display of toolbars and sidebars, as well as the text, cursor, and performance of the program. The application’s complete set of tools is ideal for both beginners and advanced users.
More of the program’s key features are as follows:
• Support for importing and exporting any annotations added to the document
• Comes with an annotation manager for viewing a summary of all annotations added to the PDF file
• Annotations can be filtered according to type
• User can easily navigate to any annotation with the manager
• Support for printing selected annotations or all annotations in the document