PC Performer is a computer optimization application that fixes registry entries to make the computer run faster. When the program is launched on the computer, it starts a full scan of the system and lists down all the errors that have been found. Users can view more the details on each of the errors by clicking a log file of the results. Users can remove the check marks beside the items that don’t need to be fixed. The results window also shows a number of tasks that can be done with using the program. These are:
• Manage Start-up – allows users to manage the programs that run on computer start-up
• Optimize Windows – allows users to choose settings for the computer
• Optimize Registry – fixes the registry problems
• Delete Privacy Files – scans and deletes temporary files
• Delete Junk Files – scans and deletes the junk files found in the system
• Fix Invalid Shortcuts – scans and deletes all invalid shortcuts
Whenever the user chooses to fix errors in the system, PC Performer automatically creates a back-up of the system’s registry. This is a safety feature that can restore the computer to its working state if something goes wrong after removing items from the system’s registry.