Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is a program used for converting MP4, MP4V, and M4v files to MPG or AVI. The application was first released in 2011. The software comes with predefined profiles that beginners can use for converting files. Advanced computer users can customize the parameters before converting, such as the bitrate, volume, resolution, frequency, and the audio and video codecs used. Users can also create and save their own profiles. These profiles are saved in an INI file.
Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter has an intuitive interface. The upper portion of the main window displays a list of all the video files to be converted, while the bottom part of the video is where users can change the settings before conversion. There are three settings to configure – video settings, audio settings, and the advanced settings.
Other features of the Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter are the following:
• Supports a wide variety of video and audio encoders
• Support for multithread encoding (H.264)
• The program is portable and can run from portable devices, such as thumb drives and external storage devices
• Uses 2-pass encoding for better video quality
• Simple and easy to use user interface