Patience is a collection of card games that can be played free of charge. Some of the games included in the collection are Yukon, Spider, Freecell, Klondike, and Solitaire. The program’s main interface is simple and it is where users can select the card game to play. The main window has two drop down menus – all games and alphabetical games. There are also command buttons on the upper portion of the window. Some of them are magnify, save, open, and new. A chart that consists of the game name and game statistics (won and played) can be viewed as well. After choosing a game from the list, a new game will open and users can proceed with playing.
Other features of the Patience card game collection are the following:
• No popups and advertisements when using the program and playing a game
• Unlimited levels or redoing and undoing moves
• Users have full control over the background (colors, gradients, and pictures)
• Wide variety of automatic move options
• More than 200 card games to choose from
Patience also comes with a card set creator that enables users to edit card decks. It also has a built in help file for a full set of rules for games.