PamFax is an application used for sending and receiving faxes. Users can send faxes from Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel files. Sending faxes can be done in just a few steps. First, users need to create a free account on the website to use the application’s features. Users get to send three pages for free. Credits for the application must be bought to continue using the program. PamFax is ideal to use for beginners as it has a wizard interface that guides users through the steps in using the application.
The PamFax interface is divided into five sections – Send a File, Send a Cover Page, Inbox, Buy PamFax Credit, and History & Settings. Aside from Microsoft Office applications, users can also access Google Drive, SkyDrive, and Dropbox accounts to send faxes to contacts in different parts of the world. The program can be accessed through the web browser.
Other features of the application are the following:
• Support for single and multi-feed scanners
• Send several documents in one fax
• Program is fully integrated with Windows Explorer, Skype, and the Mac OSX Dock
• Users receive status notifications instantly via email, SMS, or Skype
• Support for previewing fax before sending