OE-Mail Recovery is used for fixing corrupted folders in Outlook Express so that users can access its contents. The program is also capable of recovering emails that have been accidentally deleted from the users account. The program has a simple user interface and also comes with a recovery wizard that takes users through the steps of recovering a lost email.
The program fixes .dbx files by identifying the messages that are stored in them. The .dbx file format is the one used for saving Outlook Express messages. By deciphering the contents of the file, the program will then be able to retrieve the email. The recovered file can then be saved as an .eml file, which can be opened using Outlook Express. With the built-in wizard, users do not need to have extensive knowledge in recovering messages in order to user the application. Other key features of the program are as follows:
• Support for transferring emails from Microsoft Outlook Express to another computer
• Repairs files that have been damaged for different reasons
• Supports batch mode so users can recover several files all at the same time
• Recover items that have been deleted from the Deleted folder
• Capable of saving emails recovered by the application