NovaPDF Printer is a tool that comes with the NovaPDF application. The program allows users to create industry standard PDF files that are searchable. The program is capable of converting any type of printable document (DOC, PPT, DOCX, HTML, TXT, etc.) to a PDF document. It also comes with add-ins for Microsoft Office programs so that users can easily convert files to PDF files in just one click.
NovaPDF Printer allows users to tweak the printing preferences. The printing preferences window consists of several tabs for configuring the settings of the document. Some of the tabs included in the printing preferences window include page, graphics, fonts, security, links, profiles, email, and overlay. Users can create password protected PDF documents, too. Also, digital signatures can be appended on the PD Files before printing for authenticity and integrity of the document, especially for documents that are used in a business environment.
Here are more features of the NovaPDF Printer application:
• Detects headings and bookmarks in the documents and prints them out
• Maintains the original layout and provides several image solutions
• Support for NovaPDF Server for printing documents in a network
• Define auto-save settings
• Support for adding watermarks with rotation, color, and opacity settings