Nonoh is an application used for making VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) calls. The program is used for making calls on the desktop. Users just need to provide the country, area code, and phone number and click on the “Call” button. The service offers free calls to some locations. They accept different payment methods, such as PayPal, Visa, Western Union, cashU, and MasterCard. Other features of the Nonoh application are listed below.
• Local Access Number – This feature enables users to make calls with low rates. Users can check the number to dial for a particular region on the program’s official website.
• Area Code – The Area Code feature allows users to dial local phone numbers without needing regional and international call codes.
• SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) – The SIP feature allows users to call numbers without having to use a computer. Other SIP devices can be used for making a call. These devices include fax machines, telephones, or a router.
• SMS – Nonoh also allows users to send SMS messages using a special link.
• Phone to Phone – The Phone to Phone feature allows users to make call using a telephone instead of the computer. Nonoh will call the user’s phone number and after picking up, the user must then dial the phone number of the other party.