nHancer is a portable utility software that is designed to configure nVidia video cards. The software was first released in 2010. The software optimizes the display of computers for gaming and professional applications.
nHancer provides two different modes for setting up a video card: Global and Profile modes. Global mode allows users predefined settings and enhancements for automated use while Profile mode allows users to choose different configurations for any game or video that runa on any computer. Users can also configure several parameters such as anti-aliasing, gamma correction, vertical sync, and filtering modes. The software allows configuration of power management mode, and rendering limit of the computer. This feature allows easy and hassle-free workflow in using professional video or photo editing tools. The software also contains a Compatibility tab that allows users to change Direct3D and OpenGL settings for flexible editing and rendering of video formats.
Other key features of the program include the following:
• nVidia tools such as aTuner or RivaTuner can be run simultaneously with nHancer.
• The software contains a multilingual user interface option and a multilingual Help and Troubleshooting file.
• Users can create and automate personalized options and enhancements for gaming profiles.
• Users can use the On-The-Fly control of all performance settings in games.
• The software supports many video card suppliers and programs.