Network Password Recovery is a password recovery program that allows users to retrieve lost network passwords. It supports retrieving of .Net Passport accounts and LAN passwords. It is capable of getting all network password of the user who is currently logged in. Some of the passwords that it can recover include instant messaging programs, and email accounts.
The program has a simple user interface. On the main window, the buttons and menus are located at the top portion of the window. Each of the accounts with passwords that need to be recovered is listed on the window as well. It includes different information, such as the item name, type, user, and the password. Users can then copy the passwords in order to gain access to their account. Network Password Recovery is also capable of saving and printing out the recovered passwords for the user’s preference.
Here are the other features of the Network Password Recovery application:
• Simple and easy to use even for those who are not computer savvy
• Recovering passwords for accounts can be done quickly
• Supports recovery of passwords of websites that are password protected
• Capable of retrieving passwords that are stored in external hard drives
• Passwords can be saved as XML, HTML, or text files