My Screen Recorder Pro is used for recording screenshots of the computer. This professional tool can be used for creating tutorials, demonstrations, and presentations. It can support different types of video output formats, such as MP4, Flash, WMV, and AVI. Users can also record audio from the computer’s microphone to narrate the video recording. The program supports different types of recording, such as full screen, a chosen window, or a region on the desktop specified by the user. Other main features of the application are the following:
• Mouse movements while recording on the desktop can be highlighted so viewers can easily follow movements
• Text captions and time can be stamped on the video recording
• Support for recording schedule, so users can just set the start and end time for recording
• Recordings can automatically be published through an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) account
• Support for time lapse video recording
In addition to recording the computer desktop, My Screen Recording Pro also comes with advanced editing tools. These tools include the split tool and the join tool for segmenting long videos or joining short videos to create one presentation. It also features an HTML creation tool for embedding recorded videos to a website.