My Family Tree is a genealogy application used for creating family trees. It has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, which makes the application easy to use for novice and advanced computer users. Users are able to add different items on the family tree including photos and images, facts about the members of the family, and other important information. The program’s interface has menus that are located on the top portion of the window. The menus are used to navigate from one section of the program to the other.
The main features of the application are the following:
• Personal information – The program allows users to different kinds of information for each family member. This included details, relationships, genetics, photos, and even videos.
• Statistics – The application is capable of displaying statistics of the family’s background including a summary, births, marriages, names, children, and many more.
• Interactive timeline – The interactive timeline allows users to view all the events that happened within the family in a linear manner.
• Reports – A report of the family tree can be created using the program. This report can be shared on websites or emailed to family members.
• Security – Data stored in the application can be protected with passwords.